INDUCTION TRAINING & COMPLIANCE
Start inducting in moments
- Request Covid 19 declarations
- Automate workflows
- Training and Induct unlimited users
- Upload your own Powerpoint inductions
- Create new courses or edit pre-built induction samples
- Invite other admins and so much more
Easy to use
Become an expert in a day
- You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to manage your account
- Short videos provide online training to your admins, saving you more time
- Intuitive dashboard simplifies account and user management
- Support team is available to tackle any tech request
Make it your own platform
- Display your logo and business details on portals and ID cards
- Attach your own messages to induction email invites
- Integrate your account with other apps you use everyday
- Track and report non compliant users
Free induction plan
Designed for seasonal businesses
Don’t pay for inductions when you take a break or when you are not hiring
Downgrade to a free plan and we will keep your inductions in archives
Upgrade your plan and restore your account
Create new inductions or upload you own training material including Safety Operating Policies and Procedures
Attach images, videos and voice overs to accompany induction slides
Access and update your inductions 24/7
All induction courses are accessible by smart devices connected to the net
Admin users have capabilities to scan Certificates and ID cards to access inductee information on the spot
Auto track all expiration dates, from certificates and insurances to licences and police checks
Create your own documents for auto collection
Generate reports and retrieve information
Step 1 - Start free trial
Step 2 - Create Inductions
Step 3 - Monitor Progress
With "Induct For Work" You Can
We have been using Induct for Work for several years to induct many new employees, subcontractors and group training apprentices.
The platform is an easy to create your inductions, and easy for inductees to use.
We generally send invitations to own employees via email & subcontractors. The group training business enter the system via a portal on our website.
“By using Induct For Work, our HSE online induction program helps to ensure compliance with WHS requirements. The online induction forms part of company HSE Consultation, Co-operation and Coordination process”
Sommer & Staff
We have been using Induct For Work for almost 2 years to induct staff and contractors across 4 sites nationally.
It’s a user friendly system with the ability to send invites via SMS or email to staff and contractors to complete site inductions.
The reporting functions are also very handy.
Highly recommended to businesses who want an easy to use induction system with good reporting features to track compliance.
Development, Safety & Quality Manager
Trusted by Governments, corporations and business across the globe
Servicing all Industries
- Education and child care
- Health and aged care