All employers have a legal duty to provide training to their workers. We can segregate all businesses into 3 categories:
- Businesses that provide face to face or online training and keeping the records.
- Businesses that provide training most of the time and not keeping any records.
- Business not providing any training in hope that a worker will pick things up on the go.
1.If your business provides face to face training – we can guess that you are now looking for the best and cost-effective way to streamline your inductions and to free up your HR resources.
Induct For Work has a great and easy to use interface with free apps for Ios and Android devices. Induct For Work can assist you to upload all your content online and help you to setup your account within the next 24-48 hours. You can literally have your account up and running in as little as 1 day.
Click here to register your free account and then contact us for any assistance.
2. If your business provides some form of training but does not keep any records – you should get a professional Work Health and Safety specialist to proof read your inductions and to make sure that they are suitable for your industry and that they comply with your local regulations. You should also consider keeping all the records material provided together with your workers details and signatures. Yes, it is not easy to keep induction records and it is going to take a lot of your time to train your workers face to face. You would also need to show the evidence that the training was provided in case of any safety audit.
There is an easier way though. As soon as you start running your inductions on Induct For Work LMS platform – you can forget about record keeping. Induct For Work will do it for you, and it will provide you with full detailed report. You can preview who is doing your induction in real time and who is struggling to get through your content. All information is displayed on the screen of your smartphone or tablet/laptop and you can access this information whenever you are. Free apps are available for you to use on iPhones, iPads and any android devices.
To get started – Click here to create your free account and then contact us for any assistance with setting up your account.
3. If your business does not provide any training yet – we are pleased that you are reading this article right now. There are number of businesses that contact Induct For Work each week to help them create online induction content and to setup their accounts.
Click here to contact us and to talk to one of our WHS specialists today.